We are looking for a young engineer that wants to develop his/her skills in a prestigious European commercial platform with based in Spain.
If you like travel and live in different European countries this is your job.
You will learn the different procedures in the operation department.
Subcontractors and service providers management (service level, KPIs)
– Production planner:
o Packing list data quality: ensure product arrivals´ information is accurate
and delivered on time
o Orders forecast: ensure sales team deliver sales forecast on time
– Warehouse´s process controller (time, cost and quality):
o Production orders
o Stock management
- Food safety guarantor:
o Product traceability
o Product specification
o Product quality
- Junior engineer with some experience in warehousing and production
management, preferably in the fresh produce industry
- Problem-solving skills, planning and organizational skills
- High proficiency in English and Spanish
- Self-managed and autonomy
- Open mind, high adaptability and continuous improvement/disruption mindset
- Willingness to travel frequently around Europe and to be based in different locations such as: Spain, United Kingdom, The Netherlands.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we’re a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Will be in charge of the company the lodging, diets …
- Competitive trainee salary
If you are interested in this position, please attach your CV with subject “International Operations Trainee” to firstname.lastname@example.org